Skip to main content

Enrollment & Other Forms

Below you will find various forms, applications, and agreements that pertain to enrollment in Verden Public Schools.  Those documents that have the ### designation require information about the student from the parent or guardian, and/or a signature from the parent or guardian.  Other documents are for informational purposes only.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the building principal.